Kalahari Resort & Convention Center - Wisconsin Dells, WI
February 8 & 9, 2022
The Expo, sponsored by WWOA and WIAWWA, is host to major manufacturers in the water and wastewater industry. Learning, networking and sharing product information will be center stage at the Expo on February 8 & 9 at the Kalahari. The Expo attendance continues to grow each year and again this year will prove to be an exciting, fun and interactive opportunity to meet water professionals.
- In-booth vendor talks
- Multiple classroom sessions
- Water & Wastewater topics each day
- Hydrant Hysteria competition (Tuesday)
- WWOA Demonstration (Tuesday)
- Meter Madness Competition (Wednesday)
- Raffle prize drawings daily (earn your tickets by attending in-booth talks and classroom sessions - the more you learn, the more you earn!
- Networking with other utility professionals
Room Rates: $109.00/night - booking website: https://book.passkey.com/e/50257105.
NOTE: Room block expired on Saturday, January 8th, 2022.
Expo Registration Fee(s) (per person):
- Full Exop (Tuesday AND Wednesday): $65
- One Day (Tuesday OR Wednesday): $45
WWOA and WIAWWA Seminars are separate fees:
- WWOA Seminar (Tuesday): $99 - includes one-day pass to Tuesday Expo
- WIAWWA Distribution Seminar (Wednesday): $99 - includes one-day pass to Wednesday Expo
Registration BEFORE 12/31/2021: $475
Registration AFTER 12/31/2021: $550
CLICK HERE for In Booth Talks
CLICK HERE for Classroom Sessions
WWOA Seminar Agenda
Tuesday, February 8th, 2022
CECs: Earn 5.5 Wastewater Continuing Education Credits for attending.
|7:30 - 8:00 AM||Registration|
|8:00 - 8:45 AM|| Lift Station Upgrades and Options – Operator’s Perspective
Diane Thoune - Clark Dietz
|8:50 - 9:35 AM|| PFAS Perspectives, Changing Regulations and their Impact Treatment
Tonya Chandler - BioLargo
|9:40 - 10:25 AM|| Process Control Testing- Speciations’ of Phosphorus and more…
Brooke Klingbeil – City of Medford
|10:30 - 11:00 AM||Break in Expo Hall|
|11:00 - 11:45 AM|| Succession Planning
Nate Tillis – City of Waukesha
|12:00 - 1:00 PM||Lunch|
|1:00 - 2:00 PM|| Panel Discussion – Planning for Successful Construction Project
Nick Beil – C.D. Smith Construction , Ben Lee – Staab Construction, Chris Jerabek-Ahern, Derek Lewin – August
Winters and Sons
|2:00 - 2:30 PM||Break in Expo Hall|